Saturday, January 12, 2019


The reason for our pain might be Because I was inverted American AF shirt, but our tears look and feel comfortably familiar. We are not alone. Our not-so-warm-and-fuzzy Mother’s Day thoughts and feelings do not make us horrible people; they make us human. Thank you for capturing the range of circumstances this day holds. Oh sweet Lynne. If you are like me, you are your worst critic. Please do whatever you can to focus on the small acts of helpfulness and love that you do all day long. Focus on those. When I read your comment, I could see love in your words. I could see effort in your words. Remember you are trying your best. That counts for something. Today has been an up and down day. Maybe I expect too much.
Because I was inverted American AF Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Because I was inverted American AF shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -