Saturday, January 12, 2019


I love this more than anything! It’s an amazing thing to Hope your day is as my butt shirt in someone can blossom into. Help, don’t hinder. Raise them up! Allow that person’s inner light to shine through. I hope so much that she can have a teacher as you had. She is a gifted writer. But so often unsure of herself. Thank you for this reminder to be an affirmed. Thank you for your lovely words and inspiration. Because her school bus comes so early, I have the privilege of going into my daughter’s room to wake her up.
Hope your day is as my butt Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Hope your day is as my butt shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -