Saturday, January 12, 2019


Thanks for meeting me here each day. Your presence and comments I’m either drinking Monster about to drink Monster thinking about drinking Monster shirt. I am a grandmother who has time and again found joy and solace in the things you write. This summer has been a very hard one not just for myself but for many of the ones I love. When I read the words you wrote this morning I was overwhelmed with bottled up emotion and for the first time in weeks, I allowed myself a break. I laughed and cried and took a lot of deep breaths and now feel as if I am more able to once again deal with what life is about at this moment.
I'm either drinking Monster about to drink Monster thinking about Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Monster about to drink Monster thinking about shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -