Saturday, January 12, 2019

I appreciate the thoughtful reminder to Some of us grew up listening to the Jon Bon Jovi the cool ones still do sunset retro shirt. But remember it is also a time to realize that others have suffered and been down this path before. Listen to them as well. Knowing someone else has lost a child is a deep connection. Grief groups can be very therapeutic. Thank you, my friend. You are very special. I can tell from your words and the way you live. Thank you for fostering those precious animals. Thank you for sharing important information, while others may grieve differently I think it is good, sound counsel to listen and ask. I know I have been guilty of trying to fill the silence with my own story and there may come a time for that but we need to be mindful and pay attention to those that are hurting.
Listening to the Jon Bon Jovi the cool ones still do sunset retro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Listening to the Jon Bon Jovi the cool ones still do sunset retro shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -