Friday, January 11, 2019


My daughter is leaving elementary school this year and I’m having a Jotc Airborne Jungle Warfare school Ft Sherman Panama shirt. She’s growing up fast, but my love for her. The kiss on the forehead and the other stuff will never, ever stop. I needed to read this today. Love your posts I connect with each and everyone on some level. I watched her and her friends ride the scrambler today. I smiled and laughed so much that my cheeks hurt when they got off the ride. Thank you for reminding me. When they are sleeping and when they cry is when I still can see my girls face as a baby. The peace while sleeping and the need when they cry, makes me never forget.
Jotc Airborne Jungle Warfare school Ft Sherman Panama Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Jotc Airborne Jungle Warfare school Ft Sherman Panama shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -