Friday, January 11, 2019


What an important lesson Rachel! I still remember clearly one of my Starship Troopers Klendathu shirt losing my father in a car accident and a close shave with death and weeks of recuperation for me. I best friend came over to tell me she knew how I felt because her appendix had burst and she could have died because they were infected. All I could muster at that broken and defeated time was I’m sorry. All I was able to think afterward was. How dare you to compare your experience to mine. It felt like a betrayal to my 15-year-old heart. One-upmanship is cruel to broken hearts. I am so sorry. By sharing this, you have helped someone today. I am so grateful. You expressed exactly what my 10-year-old daughter experienced – she used the same word outdo.


Buy this shirt: Starship Troopers Klendathu shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -