Friday, January 11, 2019


This applies to so many folks. They don’t realize they’re pushing family & friends away with F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti tumbler shirt. If I choose to take ownership of missteps and admit that I’m getting used to his becoming mature, just like he is, then growth can occur. If I ask for a do-over, which has been a tradition since he was little, then we can move into a plan of action. We create safety and acceptance when we brainstorm together and discuss ways to do it differently next time and strive to do better. I’ve truly embraced the power with the model instead of the power over paradigm. Baby steps. *hugs* I tell you every time, Rachel, how much in awe of you I am. I want to be like you when I grow up.
F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti tumbler Hoodie

Buy this shirt: F-bomb mom I sprinkle that shit like confetti tumbler shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -