Friday, January 11, 2019


Last night, I thought of you. The one who dreads this day, but plasters on a Police Wife it’s not for the weak shirt. It was midnight, and everyone in my house was asleep. But I sat in the quiet of my bathroom, and I thought of you. I felt your pain and your questions and your doubt as if they were my own. I was hoping you’d show up today so I could throw you this lifeline, and let you know you’re not alone. Perhaps you thought of me too, and we’ll pass each other in public today. And because we’ve been thinking of each another, we’ll take an extra moment to smile or give a look of understanding that could answer that persistent question: How will I get through this day?
Police Wife it's not for the weak Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Police Wife it’s not for the weak shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -