Saturday, November 10, 2018

After we ate, I washed the dishes and Help more bees plant more trees shirt. After making sure they’re sleeping I took a bath myself and wore my PJs. I waited for mom to come back. I opened the door and she stumbled in. This special day of all days is an opportunity for me, an opportunity for reflection, for introspection and for connection. The streets were heavy with noise that night. Noise from the cars and bikes that usually clogged the roads at nightfall. Noise from generators and the machines from the factories around. With the little money I get, I have to pay the bills, buy groceries and some clothes for my brothers leaving nothing for myself.
Help more bees plant more trees Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -