Saturday, November 10, 2018

How dare she come for me in the way that she just did. Oooh, I wanted to kill that Friends that Disney together stay together shirt for who and what he is and she’s gonna come vent by me. I went into class and the whole vibe was so negative. Thabang just wanted to talk to me and I want Disney but I don’t want to make him suspicious so I kept the conversation going. I don’t know why I’m so in my feelings cause I thought Disney was into me, all the signs were there. The nicknames, the hugs & the kickbacks we had. Clearly, I was wrong and I’m ashamed to say this but my ego took a knock. I did like him in the beginning but things changed now. I couldn’t wait until History was over.
Friends that Disney together stay together Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -