Saturday, November 10, 2018

The big party would start in short while and the Help I’ve created a monster shirt – new officers who’d be dancing, screaming, happy and merry because, a chapter of a long journey had just closed and a new one, about to be created. There will be drinks, one of the organizers had told me, some weeks ago, when they were sourcing for money. Like I said earlier, I really wanted to be involved so I told him to keep the explanation and happily paid my contribution. But, that was weeks ago. Now the day and hour had come. I took my bath and, put on my combat shorts and the red Liverpool jersey.
Help I've created a monster Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -