Saturday, November 10, 2018

When we laugh it helps our body and minds in Dinosaur team herbivore shirt. Sometimes the best laughter is when we laugh at ourselves. If we learn to do this we will be able to grow Mentally and Spiritually. It makes us humble. Several years ago, I arrived early to Brown University for a pre-orientation program, the Third World Transition Program. It was during this program that I learned for the first time about racism, sexism, imperialism, and colonialism. This was the beginning of my realization that I was oppressed because of complex social systems and/or forces that confined my ancestors, wiped their memories from us, and imprisoned us.
Dinosaur team herbivore Longsleeve Tee

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -