Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The Panthers will need some help to win on Sunday, I’m a grandma and a Carolina Panthers fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt, one sportswriter said. Play football like they are paid to do and keep politics and racist jesters out of football and quit disrespecting our country by not standing for the national anthem you then probably would have a better fan base. I just know how to think logically without letting my bias cloud my vision and make me see what I want to see lol. If we could do that again in America it would truly make it great again. Party politics has really made people dumb. I’m glad you see it as a joke. Your own sheriff is guilty of tyranny.
I'm a grandma and a Carolina Panthers fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -