Thursday, September 20, 2018

Let me be the voice of understanding, acceptance, and assurance. By making loving Diabetic AF shirt throughout the day even if it’s just for a few minutes a solid foundation for trust and resiliency can be built. Let me be flexible with demands and expectations. Let me remember that a task or goal doesn’t have to be completed on my timeline or in a specific way. Furthermore, the words, don’t stress, are a gift I can give to alleviate pressure and focus on what truly matters. Let me be approachable and accessible. Never underestimate the power of your intentions and commitment to your vision.
Diabetic AF Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Diabetic AF shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -