Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Are Raiders fans really that retarded that they want to pay Carr an injury prone QB 125mil? I’m a grandma and a Raiders fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt would mark an era in which respect for our country and those who served would return. While I defended the rights of you here at home, one of those was Freedom of Speech and I respect your right, I cannot and will not support an organization that disrespects those who voices have been silenced as they gave the ultimate sacrifice for your freedoms. I love DC don’t get it twisted but please show me he’s worth over 80 million.
I'm a grandma and a Raiders fan which means I'm pretty much perfect Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -