Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Some of these theories are pretty on point. I’m a grandma and a Scooby-Doo fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt apocalypse so not a theory. Superfriends and Scooby Doo are two of the big series I worked on and Bravestarr is also very popular in South America. The nice thing they are doing is bringing me in a day early and taking me to visit the pyramids and that has me super excited. I must have done something with my hair today to make Shaggy want to pet it. Maybe he just thought I was Scooby Doo. Ace Comic Con Seattle is in town this weekend which means fans have a chance to see stars like this.
I'm a grandma and a Scooby-Doo fan which means I'm pretty Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -