Sunday, April 28, 2019


 It’s strongly implied that Lupin had I never received my letter to Hogwarts so I’m going to save the world with Avengers shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirtinto his wolfish form few days before going to Hogwarts or even the previous day; while on the train he was terribly weak, extremely thin, and very sleepy. Apparition is more difficult than it seems; in fact, a lot of adult wizards prefer traveling by broomsticks or Portkeys rather than apparating. I imagine that for a wizard so weak it would be dangerous; he might have failed to reach the desired destination or even splinched himself.I never received my letter to Hogwarts so I’m going to save the world with Avengers V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I never received my letter to Hogwarts so I’m going to save the world with Avengers shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -