Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Perhaps you will have stories to San Antonio girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs shirt. Let’s see how many walls we can penetrate how many human needs we can meet how many unexpected connections we can make. Let’s see the goodness others can’t see or are unable to see and report back. Together, there is hope. Starting at age four, my daughter Natalie asked me to tell her something bad that happened in the world that day. Although I was a first-time mother, I sensed the path of truth was the only one this girl would accept. So each night, I’d take a deep breath, look into those big, brown eyes, and dole out bits of truth.
San Antonio girl with tattoos pretty eyes and thick thighs Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -