Wednesday, February 27, 2019


Her incredible memory opened up a dialogue Underestimate Me That’ll Be Fun Beach Hei Hei Version Shirt that passed away before she came to the nursing home. Didn’t you bring your cat in here one time? the woman asked gruffly. It’s been a few days since we left the chocolates. I keep thinking about Miss Vivian and her walls and how a little kindness brought them down. I keep thinking about her wishes and how granting those minuscule wishes lifted her up. When I peeled back that curtain months ago, I never imagined this bedridden woman would show me so much.  Because of her, I am relishing my strong legs that take me on long walks the family I kiss at night. The hand I hold when I’m scared.
Hei Hei chicken underestimate me that'll be fun V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -