Saturday, May 25, 2019


Your daughter will always have memories of you The dad Abides shirt. They will not be embellished, but how much you love her. My father would do silly things like this and love is what I think of when thinking of those memories. Don’t listen to negative Nancies. My Kev! With every kid he loved! He was the best! He always thought of them first. Always the fun one. There is nothing more loving and sexy than a dad loving and taking care of his kids♡ love that! I do this with my neighbor kid at work. He sends me a kiss through the air and I slam into the wall or a gate. Cause it was a very strong kiss. He turns almost blue from laughing. Who else kid had forced them to put while they up. Mines did in my dream tho. When I woke up I saw. I never wished to have a daughter despite all these sweet videos.
The dad Abides Hoodie

Buy this shirt: The dad Abides shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -