Monday, May 27, 2019

A good trick is running muslin cloth Dad a son’s first hero a daughter’s first love shirt was Tiny and fighting sleep. My doctor taught me this a long time ago. it works for every baby at least almost every baby. What is this sorcery? All those hours I rocked, bounced and walked my tired mommy’s* around the apartment for MILES to get my stubborn baby boy. Best video I’ve seen in quite some time. this child sure is beautiful! That was too cute it only works with his baby I tried to do it with my til one almost bite my hands. Well, it does work on my daughter..only when she’s already feeling real. sleepy. Really enjoyed this. The baby sat A lot when I was in high school. Did the same with mine. Once they started being sleepy I would just lay my hand over their eyes. What’s at the end of his fingers or hand?
Dad a son's first hero a daughter's first love Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Dad a son’s first hero a daughter’s first love shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -