Saturday, March 16, 2019

Thank you all for the incredible support throughout my Maggie Smith I’m never wrong vintage sunset shirt! I wish I could go to every city and hug each one of you! My dad wasn’t perfect. He lost his temper sometimes. But even though the rough patches, my dad always listened to me. My dad was never too busy, too distracted, or too desolate to listen to what I had to say. And despite what the critics say that giving a child our undivided attention creates a child who thinks the world revolves around him or her I believe otherwise. Having a parent that listens creates a child who believes he or she has a voice that matters in this world.
Maggie Smith I'm never wrong vintage sunset Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Maggie Smith I’m never wrong vintage sunset shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -