Friday, February 1, 2019


I can’t believe anyone could find anything to Macgyver school of engineering improvise or die shirt. There is nothing but love and inspiration in your words. I am not typically a FB commenter, but I must let you know I look forward to your posts and cry every time because the beauty of your words touches me so. Thank you for being a Noticer, and for taking the time to remind us all that Beauty is there, in the most simple of things. Hugs to you. My six years old wrote this list for herself unprompted the other day. It resonated so much with me – and made me realize that a six-year-old can be smarter than most grownups. And sometimes that’s very difficult for boys who are told by the world to be tough, uncompromising etc.
Macgyver school of engineering improvise or die V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -