Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Women love the winter because they don’t have to shave their legs. Just a woman who loves giraffes and has tattoos shirt has a mustache! I have been with this amazing woman for 27 years! She is my best friend I’ve ever had! Love you so much and happy birthday baby! Can’t wait to do this giraffe tattoo today on you. For those who have asked: this is our current children’s picture book library. I’m always open to more/discovering recommendations that align with our values. It’s broken up this way just because it aligns with categories of books people have asked me for recommendations for.
Just a woman who loves giraffes and has tattoos Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -