Wednesday, September 26, 2018

For a variety of reasons, Mechanic’s wife yes he’s working no don’t know when he’ll be home yes we are still married no he’s not imaginary shirt make arrangements, seldom answer the phone, or interact with the customers. On the occasions I do, I often find myself reciting the phrase I’m just the delivery driver. Today, for more than an hour, the owners had to be out of the shop, leaving the spunky 65-year-old Susan and me alone. I felt the desire to help arise, so when Susan was out front with a customer, the phone rang once and I answered; really simple, just had to take a message.
Mechanic's wife yes he's working no don't know when he'll be home Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -