Thursday, April 25, 2019


A villager trying to fit in this global village, who loves I love global warming shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt.This is what I call the kick of my life…though it's a love hate relationship of mine being a full time wife and part-time(just kidding..full time only) mom..I don't have another choice but to be one, until I start a School of my own. Being an adventurous person, I never knew what real adventure meant till I had kids! Now finally, if there is a competition for who's the best chatterbox in the world I WIN GOLD.

I love global warming Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I love global warming shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -