Thursday, April 25, 2019


This just show utter ignorance of some people. Nurses were definitely outraged by this comment and there were nurses who didn't give a I won my doctor’s stethoscope in a card game nurse playing cards shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt about ignorant people! People have preconceived notions about doctors and nurses and that may have led to this comment. But basically it was either an ignorant comment or insulting. Either way, I think the best way forward is to ignore stupid comments.
I won my doctor’s stethoscope in a card game nurse playing cards V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: I won my doctor’s stethoscope in a card game nurse playing cards shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -