Thursday, April 25, 2019

To tech someone to respect fear mirrored by My daughter is my baby today tomorrow and always you hurt her shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt, is to force that person to define their world through the eyes of those small minds, effectively killing any spark of individuality and self realisation your daughter possesses, it is to teach her weakness, and less-than-ness, it is to teach her to bend beyond her character, it is to break her character, it is to teach her to lose herself and to become a caricature of what is not true, when the only thruth worth following is that which defines her whole as she came, not as internalised snipppets of the fears of lesser minds... that I may say, have nothing to do with her but these minds' own lacking. That said, what you've described is a little more extreme than the usual case; I suspect she has had some specific setback among her school friends, and doesn't feel that there's anyone she can talk to.
My daughter is my baby today tomorrow and always you hurt her Sweater

Buy this shirt: My daughter is my baby today tomorrow and always you hurt her shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -