Thursday, April 25, 2019


Gemini born(no cusp features of Tauras, a pure Gemini), Adamant, Ruthless, Indifferent, Slightly Lethargic, Totally Messy sometimes, Being Human, a little old-fashioned, pretty much adaptable and WWF wrestling panda vintage shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt( I can clearly say this is my friend and this is my roommate; I don’t generalize everyone to be my friends), Sooper Expressive, a good listener, avid reader(I consume a lot of knowledge from this site), a Quora addict, a fan of Physics, black and white images, anything which appears Vintage and an ex-AOE II Addict(I still don't say my madness is over yet on the game).

WWF wrestling panda vintage V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: WWF wrestling panda vintage shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -