Sunday, March 17, 2019


Taking the lead from my dad, I refrained from making Flowers Boots just a mom who raised a Marine shirt, and shaking my head in shame. She was beating herself up enough. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. She didn’t need me to add to her pain. What she did need was for me to be her ally her confidant her encourager. Because the truth is, my child didn’t have to tell me about this mistake. She could have kept it to herself. She could have suffered alone. I’m so glad she didn’t. She chose to confide in me, and I didn’t want it to be the last time she ever did. I believed in her ability to overcome. The relief in her chest, the gratitude in her eyes, the action she took to rectify the situation offered tangible proof that compassionate response was the right one.


Buy this shirt: Flowers Boots just a mom who raised a Marine shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -