Sunday, March 17, 2019


Every mistake, when used as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pizza dude’s got 30 seconds shirt, gets us one step closer to the person we’re meant to be. In one comment, you affirmed the hours it took to dig into my memory bank, write & edit the piece, and create the accompanying meme. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. This is everything to me, Mara. Everything. Thank you for starting the conversation. I am grateful. I so appreciate your posts. You have wisdom and kindness that apply to all of our relationships. To know that my writings feel personal to you is the greatest gift a writer can receive. I am so touched. You always know just what to say! Thank you for being you! My oldest is in 7th grade, and your words speak to my heart.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pizza dude's got 30 seconds Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles pizza dude’s got 30 seconds shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -