Sunday, March 17, 2019


Forty-two years was not too late to be Nurse scrub life with my scrub wife shirt. And it wasn’t too soon for the ones I loved most. I’m thankful for beautiful friends like Ashley who remind me on days I forget. Home: https://t-shirtat.com. I’m so stealing that wording you need to shut your bully up. For myself. And for a few people close to me who put themselves down when they are beautiful just as they are! I just happened to be wearing my Come as you are the bracelet that day so I took it off and put it on her wrist and told her you are enough. It was like giving her a knighthood the way she sat a little taller, held her head a little higher, and let her dreams soar a little further.
Nurse scrub life with my scrub wife Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Nurse scrub life with my scrub wife shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -