Friday, August 31, 2018

You want to know why? Because on the day that I leave the house wearing either Official make America punk again shirt ball cap from a coffee company or my make America punk again that I got god knows where to go to some random service place. I can’t find my Deicide shirt that I bought from their show so I decide to wear my “Make America Punk Again” shirt only to learn it shrunk after I washed it. I guess I might use it as a patch for a jacket if I don’t find another use for it. I support my President and if you don’t let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.
Official make America punk again Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -