Friday, August 31, 2018

If I drank coffee this would be perfect. To deal with the annoying people. I thought you would appreciate this. Get yours before they’re Fluff you you fluffin’ fluff shirt. Ready to make a purchase yet? Woman’s large. Can make in any size and color. Message me for more info or to place an order. This is a 30 ounce tumbler that I made for myself. I did a small portion of all my favorite things. Lots of extra bling because. Fluffin Fluff had me cracking up! I had to draw a unicorn to go with it. The jelly is a drawing my daughter did for me to put on my cup. You don’t even have to be a cat lover to fall in love with this coffee mug.
Fluff you you fluffin' fluff Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -