Saturday, March 16, 2019


I began offering myself and my children the gift of Deadpool I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m an asshole it’s what I do shirt. Starting over began with the words, I am sorry to the people I love, and I am human to myself. This journey is not about what happened yesterday; it is about the choices we make today. But I am starting to see that my days are made up of a million little choices to grasp what really matters or let them slip through my busy little fingers. Last night I chose the girl who still stands on her tiptoes to reach the sink. With the kitchen in disarray and a hundred things to do, I chose my child. Because I still can.
Deadpool I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I'm an asshole V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Deadpool I pissed you off suck it up buttercup I’m an asshole shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -