Saturday, March 16, 2019


Resonates with my heart and soul in an Aunt the woman the myth the bad influence shirt. I tidied up the house before I left each day. It will be because of the splendid mess I made while I was living life. It will be because I rolled down the windows, turned up the radio, and let the wind blow every glorious strand out of place. I could accomplish more in one day than most people could in a week. It will because I took time to gaze at stars, sip hot chocolate, and walk beside my children, not ahead of them. Yesterday I learned that I am not alone in my struggles to forgive myself for past mistakes. A few lines from yesterday’s blog post resonated with many readers, so I took those lines and expanded on them.
Aunt the woman the myth the bad influence V-neck T-shirt

Buy this shirt: Aunt the woman the myth the bad influence shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -