Friday, March 15, 2019


I was talking to Natalie yesterday about Bichon Frise Dog every snack you make every meal you bake every bite you take I’ll be watching you shirt. It made me sad to think they may come home to more of the same. My hope is that this post will help one person see their home needs to be a safe haven where love is unconditional. Thanks for being here. Teenagers get a bad rap, and I’m fortunate to work every day with them as a high school teacher. They are as magical and beautiful as unicorns. They breathe life and goofiness into my workspace. The question, challenge and talk to each other all the time. Let’s change the narrative. I decided early to look forward to the teenage years.
Bichon Frise Dog every snack you make every meal you bake Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Bichon Frise Dog every snack you make every meal you bake shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -