Friday, March 15, 2019


I agree with most and as usual Father and Son Opa and Kleinzoon Vrienden Voor Het Leven shirt always temporary. I am glad your health issues resolved but sometimes things do just get harder for people. Also, remember some folks may not be feeling well with illnesses. Their world has shrunk with their pain, so be extra kind. Enjoy families and friends. I have worn the bracelet I bought from your store with this saying on it every day since it arrived. It grounds me. It reminds me. It guides me. Thank you for your inspiration. It has made a difference to so many, including me. Your writing is always just what I need. It’s helping me be a better mom, wife, person. I’m thankful for you sharing your gift.
Father and Son Opa and Kleinzoon Vrienden Voor Het Leven Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Father and Son Opa and Kleinzoon Vrienden Voor Het Leven shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -