Friday, March 15, 2019


I was hoping this would reach an amazing Supernatural dean eye of the tiger vintage sunset shirt. Thank you so much for passing them on. I hope the message helps him see himself in a new & empowering way. I found myself bracing for the horrendous things I’d read and heard about. Perhaps you’ve heard the negative teen stereotypes. It’s hard not to. Guess who else hears them? The teens themselves. I didn’t fully comprehend what this awareness meant until my middle schooler showed me a poem she wrote for a creative writing class last spring. My daughter’s poem made a powerful statement that I felt could open minds, break down labels, and spark the connection. I asked for her permission to publish it.
Supernatural dean eye of the tiger vintage sunset Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Supernatural dean eye of the tiger vintage sunset shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -