Friday, February 1, 2019


This is so true. Through the mess, Sexual Tyrannosaurus surgeon general warning not meant for anyone who has time to bleed shirt, you can help others to get through it. I am learning you are never alone and someone always has a story. Thank you for this. People I spoke to who weren’t familiar with you said your talk alone made the whole conference worth it. Your authenticity makes you so relatable. Filled with gratitude that I was there with you! Oh my goodness, this means so much to me, Jeanne!! Thank you for letting me know that. Your gifts are endless. My new t-shirt might just become my new wiring uniform!
Sexual Tyrannosaurus surgeon general warning V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -