Friday, February 1, 2019


The strength you show in Blow whistles not games make calls not apologies shirt be the railing on which your beloveds steady themselves and rise. You are amazing. I so much enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for all that you give to others. I agree with several posters that I wish I had known this and learned this lesson while I was raising my son as a single parent.  You have crafted an incredibly thoughtful and insightful response to a comment from another post. I cannot do this. I have no time in my day to tend to myself. My mom’s brain has a million tabs open all day and not a single one says me. If I take on trying to fit in myself I will break. I am holding the cracks together the best I can. I just cannot do more.
Blow whistles not games make calls not apologies V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -