Friday, January 11, 2019

When we see each other’s scars, we love each other more are the words that come to You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coffee I kill you shirt. I love you more today. All of what you said is how I live and how I feel. With all my heart I hope you are not walking this wretched road with me. Be free be happy. Life is far too fragile not too. I do not walk this road, but know plenty of people who do and the sensitive heart God gave me enabled me to put it into words (finally). I’d been wanting to do this piece for a couple years now. I was so glad the words came yesterday for you and all those who are hurting today. Peace be with you.
You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coffee I kill you Hoodie

Buy this shirt: You laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coffee I kill you shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -