Friday, January 11, 2019


I tell my students about how I shared told In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe shirt had just died. My friend responded with how she dreaded the same happening to her. A few days later after returning from my grandmother’s funeral, I caught up with a young woman with Down Syndrome with whom I was working at that time. Although I did not know her that long or that well, she said to me. This made me cry. Thank you. This is so beautiful. It is perfect advice. What a wise young woman with a huge heart. Very good word. It takes a lot of empathy from the listener to keep the focus on the person sharing. Shifting the focus to yourself is tempting when you feel uncomfortable and don’t know what to say.





In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -