Friday, January 11, 2019


And just in case you’re met with opposition, this is my encouragement to you: We are never too old for Snoopy shirt. Let no one tell you your way is the wrong way to advocate. Listen closely to what your heart is telling you is worth saving. Don’t listen to naysayers save your energy for those you are fighting for. Keep walking in your purpose, and let love fall at the feet of those who’ve been waiting for your arrival. I have always been super sensitive to any creature in need. And I often received disdainful remarks and looks through the years in return for my efforts. But it is who I am and how I was made. I never what to be like the guy in the truck who said oh well for the chipmunk. Thanks for sharing and thank you for your humor.





We are never too old for Snoopy Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -