Tuesday, August 21, 2018

It’s been brought to my attention more times than I’m a good dental assistant I just cuss a lot shirt this certain impression of me via social media. What I’m here to tell you is I’m not perfect nor is my life. Yes we have some nice things but that came with sacrifices. My husband is absent a lot of the time to provide for us. I struggle. I’m a sinner. Laundry is never done. Thank you mom and dad for always supporting me, thank you Shawn for staying up late numerous nights just to help me study, thanks to Jennifer and Lyla for coming out tonight.
I'm a good dental assistant I just cuss a lot Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -