Friday, January 11, 2019


To know that my post today helped If you’re an uptight non-swearing fancy schmancy mom we can’t be friends I need drunk cursing judgy mom friends #Ptadropout shirt. I will be thinking of your family and saying a special prayer tonight.  Sometimes the tears need to fall and we feel better when they do. I’ve never had this, makes my heart hurt and they make me so grateful I wrote this piece today. I hope maybe it will be different for you or someone else in the future. Sending love your way. And this holds true for those days or weeks when you’re feeling overwhelmed by a stressful life situation. The worst thing a person can do in response is a nod and then recount how much worse they’ve had it than you in the past – and to add insult to injury, their worse situation doesn’t come close to comparison, so it’s not even a comforting commiseration.





If you're an uptight non-swearing fancy schmancy mom Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -