Friday, January 11, 2019


When your loved ones face struggle Here fishy fishy fishy shirt, you cannot remove it, fix it, or take it away, but you can remind them of their worth. Sometimes all we need to believe in ourselves is one person to believe in us. Sometimes all we need to remember our worth is to have someone point it out. I just reached out to my friend’s mom and made the offer. Friday she was so weak from her Tuesday treatment, she couldn’t walk. No words, no touching no way would he have allowed a hug, just knowing mama was there and he was not alone. I am so touched! Thank you for such a meaningful compliment! I have a friend whose mom is battling cancer. She won’t allow me to prepare a meal but now I can offer to do laundry.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -