Friday, January 11, 2019


I can still remember a conversation I had with a Donald Trump if you build it they won’t come shirt. We see it differently: I get up early so we can have those extra morning snuggles before the hustle begins and they are 13 and 9! I love every bit of this piece and can relate to it so much. I will never stop either thank you for putting what I feel every day into loving words and pointing out that I am not being overprotective! It used to be what you talked to for hours on end. Now you talk to me. You ask me about my dreams, my drawings, my latest jokes, and darkest fears. Your eyes, no longer summoned away by beeps, see me and hear me. Thank you for talking to me.
Donald Trump if you build it they won't come V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -