Friday, January 11, 2019


What a beautiful, beautiful post. I have never thought of this before. In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe shirt to myself and a similar story rather than staying with that person and letting them have their moment. However well-intentioned it may be, I will try and keep this post in my mind the next time the situation presents itself. I like the part that advises looking at their face for a clue as to what they me need at the moment. It may not tell you exactly, but it will be an act of connection in itself and may help you feel what is needed. Yes! When someone looks into my face and eyes, I feel seen. Thank you for highlighting that! I really relate to this story.
In a world full of Kardashians be a Phoebe V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -