Friday, January 11, 2019

After ringing several doorbells and finding no ladder, We are never too old for Snoopy shirt and use what I could find to hoist myself over the fence. It was not pretty or the least bit graceful, but I got in, carrying a bag of old towels from the cat shelter with me. The chipmunk immediately swam away from the ladder into the skimmer. I opened the lid, reached in with the towel and pulled him out. As he ran happily to freedom, my heart rejoiced. Extending love, support, or care to a living, breathing being is always worthy. I share this story today in case you’re feeling a pull on your heart to fight for something worth saving.
We are never too old for Snoopy V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -